What do you find here
- How job posting works - Limited Listing
- Enabling indexing
- Confirming the information on Gupy
- Viewing Jobs on LinkedIn
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How job posting works - Limited Listing
Gupy is a Limited Listing partner on LinkedIn. The Limited Listing consists of advertising your jobs on LinkedIn so that they are visible to candidates actively conducting a job search or viewing a company’s LinkedIn Page.
With this partnership, you can publish your vacancies directly on this job board and ensure greater reach.
Important: LinkedIn reserves the right not to post all the jobs we submit, for two possible reasons:
- Absence or invalidity of location information (City, State and Country);
- Unilateral decision of the company.
Despite the limitations, we have, on average, more than 80% of the vacancies published successfully.
In order to activate the Limited Listing, it is necessary that, after publishing your first external job posting on Gupy, selecting LinkedIn as the publishing channel, you must contact the social network's support team.
Important: You only need to talk to LinkedIn the first time you post a job. After that, the placement will be automatic whenever you choose to advertise via LinkedIn.
- Click here to open the LinkedIn support page;
- Under "How can we help?", select 'Other';
- In 'What do you need help with?', write indexing;
- With that, at the end of the page the button "Create a customer support ticket" will appear;
- Click and a text box will appears. Copy the message template below, complete the missing information about your company and send the request to the LinkedIn support team.
Modelo de mensagem
- Subject: Indexing - Gupy
- Reason for Contact: Feedback/Feature Request
- Problem Type: Company Page
- Your question (text):
"Hello LinkedIn team,
My name is [YOUR NAME HERE] and I am the representative of the [COMPANY NAME] company.
Our LinkedIn Company Page is: [URL/Link to your LinkedIn company page].
I would like to request the release of the page for the Limited Listings program (opt in for Limited Listings).
Our jobs are currently being submitted via Gupy's feed (here is the xml feed link for your reference: https://gupy.gupy.io/jobs/linkedin), Limited Listings partner.
Important: In addition to this information, if you are not one of the administrators of your company's LinkedIn page, the support team may respond by asking you to add a copy of one of the page's administrators and that they confirm the request.
Confirming the information on Gupy
Agora que a integração está configurada corretamente, é preciso se atentar a dois pontos importantes para a publicação das vagas:
Now that the integration is set up correctly, it is necessary to pay attention to two important points for the job posting:
1. Work location address
If the address is not filled out or is incomplete, the vacancy will not be published on job boards.
2. LinkedIn connection must be active
In the 'publishing channel' section, don't forget to select LinkedIn.
Viewing Jobs on LinkedIn
Once the integration is active, whenever you select LinkedIn as your job board, the vacancy must be posted on your company's page. However, it may not appear there immediately after publication on your career page, as the period for updating and disclosing new vacancies on the social network is up to 48 hours, and it is necessary to wait for this period. It is also valid for vacancies that undergo updates.
The vacancies posted will appear in this format on your company's LinkedIn profile:
Examples with Gupy's LinkedIn page
If you have any questions or have problems posting a vacancy, please send a request to our support team.